The new PointProbe® Plus (PPP) combines the well-known features of the proven PointProbe® series such as high application versatility and compatibility with most commercial SPMs with a further reduced and more reproducible tip radius as well as a more defined tip shape. The excellent tip radius and the minimized variation in tip shape provide more reproducible images and enhanced resolution.
For owners of the ZEISS Veritekt microscope using the step mode (non-contact mode) we recommend NANOSENSORS™ PPP-ZEIHR AFM tips (Zeiss / high force constant). Compared with the PPP-NCH and PPP-NCL AFM probes the force constant is reduced and the resonance frequency is lower.
The probe offers unique features:
- excellent tip radius of curvature
- highly doped to dissipate static charge
- Al coating on detector side of cantilever
- high mechanical Q-factor for high sensitivity
- precise alignment of the cantilever position (within +/- 2 µm) when used with the Alignment Chip
- compatible with PointProbe® Plus XY-Alignment Series
This product features alignment grooves on the back side of the holder chip.
Product screencast NANOSENSORS™ PointProbe® Plus AFM Probes
Please subscribe to the NANOSENSORS Youtube Channel.