Product Description:Premounted on a T-Plate for Quesant AFM systems.
NANOSENSORS™ SSS-NCLR probes are designed for non-contact mode or tapping mode AFM. They are offered as an alternative to the NANOSENSORS™ high frequency non contact type (NCH). The SSS-NCLR is recommended if the feedback loop of the microscope does not accept high frequencies (400 kHz) or if the detection system needs a minimum cantilever length > 125 µm. Compared to the high frequency non-contact type NCH the maximum scanning speed is slightly reduced. This AFM probe combines high operation stability with outstanding sensitivity and fast scanning ability.
For enhanced resolution of nanostructures and microroughness we offer our SuperSharpSilicon™ tip with unrivalled sharpness.
The probe offers unique features:
- excellent tip radius of curvature
- typical aspect ratio at 200 nm from tip apex in the order of 4:1
- highly doped to dissipate static charge
- high mechanical Q-factor for high sensitivity
- precise alignment of the cantilever position (within +/- 2 µm) in conjunction with the usage
of the alignment chip
- compatible with PointProbe® Plus XY-Alignment Series