SuperSharp, long lifetime probe for very fine features.
2 nm tip radius, high resolution probe with excellent lifetime and reliability. The nanotools®SSE_NCHR_13 tip is designed for non-contact/high frequency mode. It delivers outstanding resolution and image stability in critical AFM applications even on hard, tip eating samples like ceramics, silicon oxide/nitride, polysilicon to name a few.
The tip end is made from HIGH-DENSITY, DIAMOND LIKE CARBON (HDC/DLC), thus offering the extreme durability of diamond together with high resolution imaging capability. The stiffness/Youngs modulus is 8 x of that of silicon. Applying our patented EBD (electron beam deposition) technique we ensure a stiff and rigid probe of nanometer precision.
- EBD tip on pointprobe NCHR/TESPA AFM cantilever
- excellent tip radius: < 5 nm, typically 2 nm
- tip shape: conical, rotation-symmetric
- 100 % SEM check; good tip guarantee.
- high mechanical Q-factor for high sensitivity
- fits into automated AFM tools (in fab/in line)