The new P
lus (PPP) combines the well-known features of the proven PointProbe®
series such as high application versatility and compatibility with most commercial SPMs with a further reduced and more reproducible tip radius as well as a more defined tip shape. The excellent tip radius and the minimized variation in tip shape provide more reproducible images and enhanced resolution.
The NANOSENSORS™ PPP-CONTSCAuD
is an alternative cantilever type for contact mode applications. The length of cantilever is reduced with respect to the preferred contact mode type enabling easier exchange with non-contact mode probes for some AFM instruments. Additionally, this probe type allows the application for lateral or friction force mode.
The probe offers unique features:
- excellent tip radius of curvature
- highly doped silicon to dissipate static charge
- Au coating on detector side of cantilever
- chemically inert
- precise alignment of the cantilever position (within +/- 2 µm) when used with the Alignment Chip
- compatible with PointProbe® Plus XY-Alignment Series