AFM Probe Tip characterizer: Sharp silicon "nanoedge", with steep slope
88 cells on 1 x 1 mm area on 6 x 6 silicon chipSpecifications:
- - Edge recessed against top surface
- - Material: Silicon
- - Usable edge length: 1 to 2µm
- - Top edge radius: < 10 nm
- - Edge width variation: < 3 nm
- - Upper slope angle: < 8°
Special layout makes it easy, to return with a tip always to the identical characterizer position. Many identical sites on a single characterizer chip help to increase lifetime.
Give us your feedback
Did we miss any relevant information of this product?
Did you find this or a comparable product for a better price?