XYZ Calibration Grating, 100nm Step Height, 5µm and 10µm Pitch
Calibration gratings from the TGXYZ series are arrays of different structures comprising rectangular SiO2
steps on a Si wafer. The small square in the center with dimensions 500 µm by 500 µm includes circular pillars and holes, as well as lines in the X- and Y- direction with a pitch of 5 µm. The large square with dimensions 1mm by 1mm contains square pillars and holes with a pitch of 10 µm.
The step height value is calibrated over the whole active area. The actual step height, indicated on the individual unit label, may differ slightly from the nominal value.
- step height 100 nm, accuracy 3%
- array pitch 5 and 10 µm, accuracy 0.1 µm
- active area 1 x 1 mm
- chip dimensions 5 x 5 x 0.3 mm
- available mounted on a 12 mm metal plate (TGXYZ02) or unmounted (TGXYZ02/NM)
- versions of the same grating with step height 20 nm (TGXYZ01) and 500 nm (TGXYZ03) also available
The TGXYZ calibration gratings are intended for vertical and lateral calibration of SPM scanners. One can compensate for vertical non-linearity by using several calibration gratings with different nominal step heights.
For accurate quantification of images of calibration gratings from the TGXYZ series, one can use the calibration option in the Scanning Probe Image Processor (SPIP) designed by Image Metrology.