Microscope Digital Eyepiece
The Microscope Digital Eyepiece MDE-130 is designed for improving a traditional microscope to a digital microscope by plug in to an eyepiece. It can be used either on a monocular, binocular or a trinocular microscope. It is 1.3 Megapixel, it can be directly connected to a PC.
The analysis software can take images, take videos and can measure the object without touch.
- Adopt high performance USB2.0 colorful sensor
- With high-resolution 1280X1024 (1.3M Pixel), avoid mosaic phenomenon and make image fluent. Provide auto brightness and white balance control function and some high-level image control function such as color saturation, contrast, fringe swell and gamma numerical value
- With 30f/s high image transmission speed, makes image transmission more fluent and realistic
- Convenient to use and just insert it into eyepiece tube or top tube of trinocular head. Easy to install and operate and it can be plug and unplug freely. So it is can fit to many kind of microscopes
- With measurement functions, it is an outstanding assistant in medicine, teaching, industrial inspection field and other sectors
- Viewing head - Turns any optical microscope into digital output
- Camera - CMOS 1.3 megapixels up to 1280x1024
- Eyepiece - Replaces one eyepiece
- Minimum system requirements - Pentium P4, 256MB memory, 512MB hard disk, 1024 x 768, USB 2.0, Windows XP/2000/Vista USB Connection
- Software - Image Capture in BMP and JPG